Stage 2 | Subject outline | version control
For teaching in Australian and SACE International schools from January 2024 to December 2024.
For teaching in SACE International schools only from May/June 2023 to March 2024 and from May/June 2024 to March 2025.
Accredited in August 2018 for teaching at Stage 2 from 2020.
Stage 2 | Subject outline | Capabilities | Personal and social capability
Personal and social capability
In this subject students extend and apply their personal and social capability by, for example
- engaging in a customer-focused approach in which they develop a deep understanding of customer needs
- connecting with stakeholders to investigate ways in which business can contribute and respond to local and/or global issues
- applying communication and collaboration skills in business contexts
- evaluating the impact of change on businesses and stakeholders
- developing and extending business skills that increase self-reliance and confidence in