Stage 2 | Subject outline | version control
For teaching in Australian and SACE International schools from January 2022 to December 2022.
For teaching in SACE International schools only from May/June 2022 to March 2023.
Accredited in August 2018 for teaching at Stage 2 from 2020. This subject replaces Business and Enterprise. Refer to subject changes.
Stage 2 | Subject outline | Capabilities | Personal and social capability
Personal and social capability
In this subject students extend and apply their personal and social capability by, for example
- engaging in a customer-focused approach in which they develop a deep understanding of customer needs
- connecting with stakeholders to investigate ways in which business can contribute and respond to local and/or global issues
- applying communication and collaboration skills in business contexts
- evaluating the impact of change on businesses and stakeholders
- developing and extending business skills that increase self-reliance and confidence in