Stage 2 | Subject outline | version control
For teaching in Australian and SACE International schools from January 2023 to December 2023.
For teaching in SACE International schools only from May/June 2022 to March 2023 and from May/June 2023 to March 2024.
Accredited in August 2018 for teaching at Stage 2 from 2020.
Stage 2 | Subject outline | Capabilities | Numeracy
In this subject students extend and apply their numeracy capability by, for example:
- collecting, synthesising and evaluating quantitative data from a range of sources
- determining the commercial viability of a business or idea
- applying financial tools to determine total revenue and costs of business
- developing financial information for a business plan
- identifying financial KPIs
- analysing financial information to measure performance against KPIs and identifying areas of risk
- synthesising, evaluating, and communicating financial information for decision-making.