Web Content Display (Global)
Learning and assessment plans
Teachers of Stage 1 and Stage 2 subjects use a learning and assessment plan (LAP) appropriate for their student cohort that shows their intended learning and assessment activities for a subject.
Stage 1 and Stage 2 pre-approved and school-developed LAPs are not submitted to the SACE Board for approval.
Pre-approved learning and assessment plans are available for every subject.
- are required to have at least one approved LAP for each Stage 1 and Stage 2 subject offered
- have the option of using pre-approved or school-developed LAPs, or a combination of these two options
- can adapt pre-approved LAPs by using the addendum to record and endorse any changes made to the plan
- are responsible for checking that school-developed LAPs meet the subject outline specification
- keep pre-approved and school-developed LAPs in a central location in the school.