Teaching the SACE | Assessment | Quality assurance in the SACE
Quality assurance in the SACE
There are four stages in the quality assurance cycle: planning, clarifying, confirming, and improving.
Workshops and meetings are held during the year to support teachers in developing these stages.
Teachers can also apply to be a member of a Stage 2 assessment panel, working with subject experts to ensure students have fair, valid and reliable results.
- teaching and assessment planning
- task design using performance standards
- using the flexibility of the SACE to cater to individual students.
- applying performance standards
- using varied forms of assessment
- special provisions arrangements
- strategies for success in the literacy and numeracy requirements of the SACE.
- supervision and verification of student work
- preparing for moderation
- applying performance standards.
Improving involves using SACE data for evaluation and improvement.Back to top