Stage 2 | Subject outline | version control
For teaching in Australian and SACE International schools from January 2024 to December 2024.
For teaching in SACE International schools only from May/June 2023 to March 2024 and from May/June 2024 to March 2025.
Accredited in August 2018 for teaching at Stage 2 from 2020.
Stage 2 | Subject outline | Capabilities | Literacy
In this subject students extend and apply their literacy capability by, for example:
- synthesising and communicating financial and non-financial information from a range of data sources for a range of different purposes
- communicating a business idea and pitching it to investors or business partners
- analysing and evaluating information to create business intelligence
- identifying and communicating areas of risk
- researching and developing more effective communication processes
- communicating and critiquing business ideas to solve customer problems or needs.