Stage 2 | Subject outline | version control
For teaching in Australian and SACE International schools from January 2022 to December 2022.
For teaching in SACE International schools only from May/June 2022 to March 2023.
Accredited in August 2018 for teaching at Stage 2 from 2020. This subject replaces Business and Enterprise. Refer to subject changes.
Stage 2 | Subject outline | Learning requirements
The learning requirements summarise the knowledge, skills, and understanding that students are expected to develop and demonstrate through their learning in Stage 2 Business Innovation.
In this subject, students are expected to:
- explore problems and generate possible solutions to meet customer problems or needs using a customer-focused approach
- apply decision-making and project management tools and strategies in business contexts
- create and apply business intelligence to iteratively develop and evaluate business models and plans
- analyse and evaluate the opportunities and challenges for business posed by digital and emerging technologies
- analyse and evaluate, social, economic, environmental, and/or ethical impacts of global and local business
- apply communication and collaborative skills in business contexts.