Web Content Display (Global)
Get a copy of your results
Past students can apply for a replacement copy of Intermediate, Leaving, Leaving Honours, Matriculation, Year 12, SACE, and some Secondary School Certificate results.
Certified copies (a black and white photocopy of the original, stamped by the SACE Board of SA with the Chief Executive’s signature) can be made on request. No charge will be incurred if you provide your original documentation with your application. Original documents will be returned by mail with the certified copies.
Please allow 5 working days for non-peak periods (January – September) to process your request.
This is an application processing time only and does not include mail delivery times. During peak periods, your application may take longer than normal to process.
Older records (pre-1992) or Year 10
We do not have results for Year 11 (prior to 1992) or Year 10.
For these results you will need to request them from the school you attended. Schools may have archived records to State Records.
To check if your school has archived records:
- Search the State Records catalogue for your school name
- If your school appears in the list, you may request a copy by contacting State Records.
A concession rate is available if you can show that:
- You have a current pensioner health benefit or concession card issued by the Commonwealth, or you are the dependent of someone who has; or
- You receive a totally and permanently incapacitated disability pension; or
- You receive Commonwealth unemployment or sickness benefits or State financial assistance, or you are the dependent of someone who does; or
- You have a current School Card issued by the government of South Australia.
You will need to include a copy of your concession card in your application.