Stage 1 | Subject outline | version control
For teaching in Australian and SACE International schools from January 2023 to December 2023.
For teaching in SACE International schools only from May/June 2022 to March 2023 and from May/June 2023 to March 2024.
Accredited in August 2018 for teaching at Stage 1 from 2019.
Stage 1 | Subject outline | Capabilities | Personal and social capability
Personal and social capability
In this subject students extend and apply their personal and social capability by, for example:
- developing an understanding of how specific customers experience the problem or need in order to develop insights into customer wants or needs
- refining their business model by engaging with customers and key stakeholders
- extending their skills to independently manage the iterative development of the business model
- as they gain confidence in the process, extending their skills to find and solve problems themselves
- engaging effectively with students, co-workers, potential investors, and/or customers.