Stage 2 | Subject outline | version control
For teaching in Australian and SACE International schools from January 2022 to December 2022.
For teaching in SACE International schools only from May/June 2022 to March 2023.
Accredited in August 2018 for teaching at Stage 2 from 2020. This subject replaces Business and Enterprise. Refer to subject changes.
Stage 2 | Subject outline | Capabilities | ICT capability
Information and communication technology (ICT) capability
In this subject students extend and apply their ICT capability by, for example:
- exploring, identifying, and analysing ways to incorporate digital or emerging technologies in business
- exploring digital project management tools to track and manage the development of business models
- using digital tools to manage the collection and processing of data from a range of sources
- using digital tools to access and generate data to inform business decisions
- analysing and evaluating the potential for digital and emerging technologies in future proofing businesses.