Web Content Display (Global)
Mid-year results information
Mid-year results can be accessed in Students Online once results have been uploaded. You will not receive a printed record of achievement until the end of the year.
On this page
If you have forgotten your PIN, you can request a PIN reset in Students Online.Back to top
Who receives mid-year results?
The following students will be able to access their mid-year results online:
- those who have completed the Research Project in Semester 1
- those who have mid-year results for Stage 1 subjects in 2018
- those who have been granted recognition for recognised courses, such as vocational education and training (VET).
About SACE results
SACE results in Students Online displays:
- results for subjects you have completed, with a grade from A to E for completed Stage 1 subjects and a grade from A+ to E- for completed Stage 2 subjects
- all Stage 1 and Stage 2 subjects you have enrolled in.
- Guide to SACE results [PDF 200KB]
About your SATAC tertiary entrance results
Your tertiary entrance statement (TES) is issued by the South Australian Tertiary Admissions Centre (SATAC) at the end of the year. It includes scaled scores for tertiary entrance, and any university aggregate, Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) or TAFE SA Selection Score you have achieved.Back to top
Assessment summaries and checks
To request an assessment summary or clerical check of results, please do the following:
- Save the request form to your computer - Request for student assessment summary and clerical check [PDF 104KB]
- Fill out the form and email to SACE.StudentsOnlineSupport@sa.gov.au
- Please note: The SUBMIT button on the request form will only work after you have saved the document to your computer.
You can request a printed summary of your grades for each assessment type for Stage 2 subjects completed in 2018 by using the Student assessment summary section of the request form above.
The summary will list your:
- school grade and moderated grade for each school assessment type
- school assessment grade and external assessment grade
- final subject grade
Numeric equivalents will also be included for each grade.
You can request an additional check of your marks and grades by using the clerical check section of the request form above.
The SACE Board will then check that:
- your results were correctly entered into the computer system
- you have been awarded the correct subject grade and its numeric equivalent, based on your school assessment and external assessment.
Mid-year results FAQs
Can I contact the SACE Board if I have a question about my results?
Yes, we have a results enquiry line, with staff who answer queries confidentially.
See enquiries for contact information.
Can I repeat the Research Project to improve my grade?
Yes, but you must re-enrol in the subject and undertake another Research Project that is different in topic and content. Talk to your Research Project teacher about re-enrolment.
If you choose to repeat a subject, each result will be listed on your Record of Achievement. If you have more than one result in the Research Project, only a maximum of 10 credits will count towards the SACE.
Can I find out my individual grades for the Folio, Research Outcome and Evaluation?
Yes, you can view the individual grades in Students Online. Once you're logged in, simply select 'Research Project' on the SACE results page. Your school will also have this information.
If I did not achieve a C- or better, can I resubmit my Research Project in Semester 2 to become eligible for the SACE?
Yes. If you choose to resubmit, you must re-enrol in the subject through your school. If you resubmit one or more assessments on the same topic, and achieve at least a C-, your result will be reported as 'status granted'. Talk to your Research Project teacher about re-enrolment and resubmission of your Research Project.
I got an A+ for my Research Project. Does that mean I get a subject merit?
In addition to receiving an A+, you also need to have demonstrated exceptional achievement in the subject in order to receive a merit. If this requirement is satisfied, it will be reported on your Record of Achievement in December as 'A+ with Merit'.
Why isn't my scaled score for Research Project listed?
The scaled score for the Research Project, along with your Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (if you are eligible), will be provided in December.Back to top
We have a results enquiry line, with staff who answer queries confidentially.
SACE results enquiries
The operator will have access to your results details - please have your personal details (including your SACE registration number) handy before you call.
Naturally it gets busy, but we'll answer your call as soon as possible. You may decide to contact your school first - they have a full register of results.Back to top