Stage 1 | Subject Outline | Version control
Accredited in August 2017 for teaching at Stage 1 from 2018.
Stage 1 | Subject outline | Capabilities | Personal and social capability
Personal and social capability
In this subject students extend and apply their personal and social capability by, for example:
- developing a sense of personal identity and self-awareness
- reflecting on their own learning and personal development
- developing social interactions with others, including community
- participating in political, economic, and legal aspects of community life
- developing empathy for and understanding of different points of view
- valuing and respecting a range of perspectives
- developing the skills to be able to work together effectively with others
- learning, living, and working in local, national, and global environments
- expressing feelings, ideas, and opinions.