Web Content Display (Global)
End-of-year results can be accessed in Students Online once results have been uploaded in December. You will also receive an official certificate (if eligible) and Record of Achievement (ROA) in the post.
On this page
If you have forgotten your PIN, you can request a PIN reset in Students Online.Back to top
Who receives end-of-year results?
Students will be able to access end-of-year results if they have completed any of the following in 2018:
- SACE subjects
- recognised courses, such as vocational education and training (VET)
About SACE results
Students Online displays:
- results for subjects you have completed, with a grade from A to E for completed Stage 1 subjects and a grade from A+ to E- for completed Stage 2 subjects
- any other credits you have been granted for recognised courses (including VET) at Stage 1 and Stage 2
See our Guide to SACE results [PDF 113KB] for an explanation of results displayed in Students Online.
Subject assessment details
In Students Online, select a subject to view your grade for each Stage 2 assessment type. On this page, you will also see a chart of your achievement compared to every other student who completed the same subject.
Record of Achievement
Your Record of Achievement (ROA) shows your results for subjects or courses that have contributed to your SACE. Any Stage 1 or Stage 2 subjects that you withdrew from, or did not complete, will not be listed.
You can download your Record of Achievement (unofficial copy) in Students Online, if:
- you received a grade in at least one Stage 2 subject during the year, OR
- you have been granted SACE credits for recognised learning at Stage 2 in areas such as VET, community learning, or university studies.
Subject merits are awarded to students who achieve an A+ grade, and who also demonstrate exceptional achievement in the subject (as determined by a selection panel).
A subject merit will be reported on your Record of Achievement as 'A+ with Merit'.
Students who receive a subject merit will be invited to attend the SACE Merit Ceremony.
Select a document to enlarge.
About SATAC tertiary entrance results
Your Tertiary Entrance Statement (TES), issued by SATAC (South Australian Tertiary Admissions Centre), displays your:
- scaled scores for Stage 2 SACE subjects
- university aggregate and Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR) (if eligible)
- TAFE SA Selection Score (if eligible).
You can view your Tertiary Entrance Statement and download an unofficial copy in Students Online.
See SATAC's guide to Understanding your Tertiary Entrance Statement (TES) [PDF 256KB].Back to top
Assessment summaries, checks, and return of materials
To request an assessment summary, clerical check of results, or return of materials, please do the following:
- Save the request form to your device - Request for student assessment summary, clerical check, and return of materials [PDF 98KB]
- Fill out the form and email to SACE.StudentsOnlineSupport@sa.gov.au
You can request a printed summary of your grades for each assessment type for Stage 2 subjects completed in 2018 by using the student assessment summary section of the request form above.
The summary will list your:
- school grade and moderated grade for each school assessment type
- school assessment grade and external assessment grade
- final subject grade
Numeric equivalents will also be included for each grade.
You can request an additional check of your marks and grades by using the clerical check section of the request form above.
The SACE Board will then check that:
- your results were correctly entered into the computer system
- you have been awarded the correct subject grade and its numeric equivalent, based on your school assessment and external assessment.
Return of student materials
School assessment materials for all subjects, and external assessment materials for Creative Arts, Information Processing and Publishing, and Visual Arts can be collected from your school.
External assessment materials returns for all other subjects can be requested from the SACE Board by using the return of student materials section of the request form above.
Materials that are returned or collected will not show any marks from the markers or moderators.Back to top
Planning beyond SACE
Achieving the SACE sets you up for your next step after school — whether you choose further education, training, or work.
See Planning beyond SACE for more information about university, TAFE, apprenticeships and other pathways.Back to top
We have a results enquiry line, with staff who answer queries confidentially.
SACE results enquiries
The operator will have access to the details of your results. Please have your personal details (including your SACE registration number) handy before you call.
Naturally it gets busy, but we'll answer your call as soon as possible. You may decide to contact your school first — they have a full register of results.Back to top