Stage 1 | Subject Outline | Version control
Accredited in August 2017 for teaching at Stage 1 from 2018.
Stage 1 | Subject outline | Capabilities | Ethical understanding
In this subject students extend and apply their ethical understanding capability by, for example:
- identifying and discussing ethical concepts and issues
- considering ethical and safe research processes, including respecting the rights and work of others
- acknowledging sources, and observing protocols when approaching people and organisations, including Aboriginal people and communities
- reflecting on personal ethics and honesty
- acknowledging different character traits and reasoning
- applying ethical principles in a range of situations
- considering workplace safety principles, practices, and procedures
- developing ethical practices in the workplace and the community
- contributing to social and environmental sustainability
- understanding and exercising individual and shared obligations and rights.