Stage 1 | Subject Outline | Version control
Accredited in August 2017 for teaching at Stage 1 from 2018.
Stage 1 | Subject outline | Capabilities | ICT capability
Information and communication technology (ICT) capability
In this subject students extend and apply their ICT capability by, for example:
- applying understanding of how contemporary information affects communication
- considering the implications of potential technologies
- using a range of technologies to present information and ideas
- researching and investigating primary and secondary sources through the use of various ICT platforms, including social media
- applying technologies to design and manage projects/assessments
- creating solutions using technologies.