Stage 1 | Subject Outline | Version control
For teaching in 2021. Accredited in August 2017 for teaching at Stage 1 from 2018.
Stage 1 | Subject outline | Learning requirements
The learning requirements summarise the knowledge, skills, and understanding that students are expected to develop and demonstrate through their learning in Stage 1 Integrated Learning.
In this subject, students are expected to:
- develop and apply knowledge, concepts, and/or skills for a purpose
- develop, extend, and apply one or more capabilities
- identify and explore information, concepts, and ideas
- work collaboratively with others
- communicate ideas and informed opinions
- develop self-awareness to reflect on progress in learning.