Stage 1 | Subject Outline | Version control
Accredited in August 2017 for teaching at Stage 1 from 2018.
Stage 1 | Subject outline | Capabilities | Critical and creative thinking
Critical and creative thinking
In this subject students extend and apply their critical and creative thinking capability by, for example:
- thinking critically, logically, and reflectively
- analysing and evaluating ideas
- learning and applying knowledge and skills in new and creative ways
- exploring and experiencing creative processes and practices
- applying their understanding of the nature of innovation
- using initiative to explore areas of interest
- posing questions, and identifying and clarifying information
- understanding of self as a learner and developing the ability to apply learning in real contexts.