Stage 2 | Subject outline | Version control
Australian Languages — Revival Language
For teaching in 2022. Accredited in August 2019 for teaching at Stage 2 from 2020.
Stage 2 | Subject outline | Capabilities | Numeracy
In this subject students extend and apply their numeracy capability by, for example:
- using and understanding patterns, order, and relationships within an Australian Language
- extending their understanding of concepts such as time and number in different cultures, as expressed through Australian Languages
- extending their understanding of differences between Aboriginal and non‑Aboriginal number systems
- extending their understanding of culturally specific ways of ordering place and space
- considering the usefulness and reliability of numerical data.