Stage 2 | Subject outline | Version control
Australian Languages — Revival Language
For teaching in 2023. Accredited in August 2019 for teaching at Stage 2 from 2020.
Stage 2 | Subject outline | Evidence of learning
Evidence of learning
All Stage 2 subjects have a school assessment component and an external assessment component.
The following assessment types enable students to demonstrate their learning in Stage 2 Australian Languages — Revival Language.
School assessment (70%)
- Assessment Type 1: Language Folio (40%)
- Assessment Type 2: Collaborative Project (30%).
External assessment (30%)
- Assessment Type 3: Language Exploration (30%).
Students provide evidence of their learning through six assessments, including the external assessment component. Students complete:
- four language folio tasks (at least one resource performance and commentary, at least one language analysis, and at least one reclamation skills task)
- one collaborative project
- one language exploration.