Stage 2 | Subject outline | Version control
Australian Languages — Revival Language
For teaching in 2022. Accredited in August 2019 for teaching at Stage 2 from 2020.
Stage 2 | Subject outline | Capabilities | ICT capability
Information and communication technology (ICT) capability
In this subject students extend and apply their ICT capability by, for example:
- exploring ways in which technology influences and changes language use
- using technologies when thinking about and documenting [Revival Language]
- engaging with and/or creating digital resources
- using technologies to decode and encode elements of language systems
- learning about ways of verifying the integrity of digital information and sources
- appreciating ways in which technologies inspire curiosity about language and meaning
- using technologies to record, shape, and refine personal language.