Stage 2 | Subject outline | Version control
Accredited in June 2019 for teaching at Stage 2 from 2021.
Stage 2 | Subject outline | Capabilities | Ethical understanding
In this subject students extend and apply their ethical understanding capability by, for example:
- understanding the appropriate use of recorded works and compositions
- respecting the intellectual property rights of choreographers and performers
- increasing critical understanding of the appropriate and ethical uses of digital technologies
- considering ethical strategies in relation to access, inclusivity, and equity in dance
- respecting the rights of individuals with regards to their personal values about subject matter, movements, space, physical contact, and communication style
- presenting the creative works of others with integrity
- respecting the choreographer’s intent when interpreting dance works.