Stage 2 | Subject outline | Outdoor Education Stage 2 version control
For teaching in 2021. Accredited in August 2019 for teaching at Stage 2 from 2020.
Stage 2 | Subject outline | Capabilities | Personal and social capability
Personal and social capability
Students extend and apply their personal and social capability by, for example:
- developing self-confidence, initiative, self-reliance, leadership, and collaborative skills to productively contribute to successful outcomes in group contexts
- planning, leading, and facilitating an activity or journey
- demonstrating leadership and making decisions
- self-assessing development of practical outdoor skills
- developing lifelong commitment to physical activity
- identifying responsibilities and applying risk-management strategies.