Stage 2 | Subject outline | Outdoor Education Stage 2 version control
For teaching in 2021. Accredited in August 2019 for teaching at Stage 2 from 2020.
Stage 2 | Subject outline | Capabilities | Critical and creative thinking
Critical and creative thinking
Students extend and apply their critical and creative thinking capability by, for example:
- planning, designing, reflecting on, analysing, and evaluating outdoor experiences
- applying reflective practice processes to evaluate the development of personal and practical skills
- considering risk-management strategies
- evaluating and developing conservation strategies
- demonstrating problem-solving skills when faced with challenging situations in natural environments.