Stage 2 | Subject outline | Outdoor Education Stage 2 version control
For teaching in 2021. Accredited in August 2019 for teaching at Stage 2 from 2020.
Stage 2 | Subject outline | Capabilities | Numeracy
Students extend and apply their numeracy capability by, for example:
- observing and recording evidence of the impact of outdoor activities on ecosystems
- observing, collecting, and analysing data for an environmental study
- designing and using skills audits
- calculating distances, times, and heights for route planning
- using navigational skills, including working with bearings.