Stage 2 | Subject Outline | Versions control
Accredited in June 2017 for teaching at Stage 2 from 2019.
Stage 2 | Subject outline | Capabilities | Numeracy
In this subject students extend and apply their numeracy capability by, for example:
- understanding, analysing, and using numbers, patterns, and relationships in a musical context
- understanding the relationship of standard and graphic notation to sound
- exploring and applying musical conventions in their creative works
- applying their understanding of the measurements of duration, pitch, volume, and tempo
- using measurement to quantify intervals, chords, scales, beat, and rhythm.