Stage 2 | Subject Outline | Versions control
Accredited in June 2017 for teaching at Stage 2 from 2019.
Stage 2 | Subject outline | Capabilities | Ethical understanding
In this subject students extend and apply their ethical understanding capability by, for example:
- understanding the appropriate use of recorded works and compositions
- respecting the intellectual property rights of composers and performers
- considering ethical strategies for working with individuals and groups
- presenting the creative works of others with integrity
- respecting the composer’s intent when interpreting music
- discussing and evaluating the ethical issues surrounding recording and the use of recorded works
- increasing their critical understanding of the appropriate and ethical uses of digital technologies.