Stage 2 | Subject Outline | Versions control
Accredited in June 2017 for teaching at Stage 2 from 2019.
Stage 2 | Subject outline | Capabilities | ICT capability
Information and communication technology (ICT) capability
In this subject students extend and apply their information and communication technology (ICT) capability by, for example:
- performing, creating, and recreating music using audio and MIDI recordings
- creating and performing music using technology and found sounds
- notating music using software programs
- exploring and experimenting with sources of music and sound production, and ways of making and recording music
- using digital technologies in timing, sequencing, synchronising, experimenting with, and recording the creation and/or performance of musical works.