Stage 2 Legal Studies is a 20-credit subject that consists of the following four topics:
- Topic 1 – The Australian Legal System
- Topic 2 – Constitutional Government
- Topic 3 – Law-making
- Topic 4 – Justice Systems
Combining small classes
Refer to Assessment groups — Stage 2 (Information sheet 1) for information on combining classes to form an assessment group.
For general information about Stage 2 subjects, see Teaching Stage 2.
For workshops, PLATO courses, and Stage 2 assessment panels, see Professional learning.
- 2019 Legal Studies Subject Assessment Advice.docx 1,024KB
- Legal Studies Subject Outline (for teaching in 2019).docx 1.3MB
- Legal Studies Subject Outline (for teaching in 2019).pdf 1.3MB
- Legal Studies Subject Outline (for teaching in 2020).docx 1.7MB
- Stage 2 Legal Studies Performance Standards 2019.docx 21KB
- Summary of subject outline changes for 2020.docx 608KB
- 2019 Legal Studies Subject Assessment Advice.docx