Stage 2 | Subject outline | version control
Accredited in June 2019 for teaching at Stage 2 from 2021.
Stage 2 | Subject outline | Learning requirements
The learning requirements summarise the knowledge, skills, and understanding that students are expected to develop and demonstrate through their learning in Stage 2 Drama.
In this subject, students are expected to:
- explore and understand dramatic theories, texts, styles, conventions, roles, and processes
- experiment with dramatic theories, ideas, aesthetics, processes, and technologies
- apply dramatic ideas, theories, and practice to develop dramatic outcomes collaboratively and individually
- apply and integrate the skills of drama to create and present original and culturally meaningful dramatic products
- analyse and evaluate dramatic theories, practice, works, styles, events, and/or practitioners from a range of personal, local, global, contemporary, and/or historical contexts.