Stage 2 | Subject outline | version control
Accredited in June 2019 for teaching at Stage 2 from 2021.
Stage 2 | Subject outline | Evidence of learning
Evidence of learning
All Stage 2 subjects have a school assessment component and an external assessment component.
The following assessment types enable students to demonstrate their learning in Stage 2 Drama.
School assessment (70%)
- Assessment Type 1: Group Production (40%)
- Assessment Type 2: Evaluation and Creativity (30%)
External assessment (30%)
- Assessment Type 3: Creative Presentation (30%).
Students provide evidence of their learning through three or four assessments, including the external assessment component. Students complete:
- one group production task
- one or two evaluation and creativity tasks
- one creative presentation.