Stage 1 | Subject outline | version control
Accredited in June 2019 for teaching at Stage 1 from 2020.
Stage 1 | Subject outline | Learning requirements
The learning requirements summarise the knowledge, skills, and understanding that students are expected to develop and demonstrate through their learning in Stage 1 Drama.
In this subject, students are expected to:
- understand and explore dramatic roles, conventions, texts, styles, processes, and technologies
- apply dramatic ideas and processes collaboratively to realise outcomes
- apply dramatic skills to create and present drama outcomes
- explore and experiment with technologies to provide creative solutions
- analyse and evaluate dramatic ideas, products, and/or technologies
- demonstrate critical and creative thinking in the development of drama.