Web Content Display (Global)
Task exemplars and student responses
Assessment task exemplars
Assessment task exemplars help teachers to design tasks that provide opportunities for students to demonstrate their learning.
Assessment task exemplars with student responses illustrate how to assess students' evidence of learning using the assessment design criteria and performance standards.
Annotations describe what teachers can consider when developing assessment tasks. They also show the evidence of how students' responses meet the specific features of the assessment design criteria.
As individual tasks represent only one part of a full assessment type, any grades provided are illustrative only, based on the individual task.
Teachers can access student samples for school assessment and external assessment components via PLATO.
Documents and Media (Global)
Assessment Type 2 - Explorations - student responses
Student sample 1 - A+ grade
Student sample 2 - A grade
Student sample 3 - A+ grade
Student sample 4 - A+ grade
Student sample 5 - A+ grade
Stage 2 Tasks
Assessment Type 1 - Musical Literacy
- Set 1 - Task 1 - Live Music Performance Critique (aligns with LAP-01)64KB
- Set 1 - Task 2 - Comparative Analysis (aligns with LAP-01)64KB
- Set 1 -Task 3 - Original Melody Composition (aligns with LAP-01)61KB
- Task - Aural skills and theory50KB
- Task 1 - Original melody character theme25KB
- Task 2 - Get to the gig26KB
- Task 3 - Genre bender23KB
- Set 1 - Task 1 - Live Music Performance Critique (aligns with LAP-01)
Assessment Type 2 - Explorations
Assessment Type 3 - Creative Connections