Stage 2 | Subject Outline | Versions control
Accredited in June 2017 for teaching at Stage 2 from 2019.
Stage 2 | Subject outline | Evidence of learning
Evidence of learning
All Stage 2 subjects have a school assessment component and an external assessment component.
The following assessment types enable students to demonstrate their learning in Stage 2 Music Explorations:
School assessment (70%)
- Assessment Type 1: Musical Literacy (30%)
- Assessment Type 2: Explorations (40%).
External assessment (30%)
- Assessment Type 3: Creative Connections (30%).
Students provide evidence of their learning through five assessments, including the external assessment component. Students complete:
- three musical literacy tasks
- one portfolio of explorations
- one creative connections task.