Stage 2 | Subject outline | version control
Accredited in June 2019 for teaching at Stage 2 from 2021.
Stage 2 | Subject outline | Capabilities | Personal and social capability
Personal and social capability
In this subject students extend and apply their personal and social capability by, for example:
- building self-confidence through taking risks, having confidence in decisions, and achieving success through participation
- building vocal, physical, and group skills and strategies to increase resolve and resilience and to accomplish personal goals, such a performing for a live audience
- evaluating and reflecting on their own participation in the development of dramatic works
- collaborating to create a theatre and/or screen company and product
- working collaboratively to create a group production for a live audience or a screen company screening its production to a live or online audience
- building confidence in demonstrating entrepreneurial skills when working individually or in collaboration with others
- being actively involved in workshops, mentorships, and/or masterclasses conducted by professional local and global practitioners.