Stage 1 | Assessment | School Assessment | Moderation
Modified subjects are reviewed at Stage 1 and Stage 2.
In this process, samples of student work are reviewed to make sure assessment decisions are consistent. Schools select a sample of students' work for each Stage 1 and Stage 2 modified subject requested for review.
Schools nominate one or more teachers to act as reviewers. At Stage 1, English: Modified, Mathematics: Modified, and PLP: Modified are reviewed.
- Information Sheet - The preparation and packaging of materials for Stage 1 and Stage 2 Modified subjects Review693KB
- Modified Subjects - Student Description Sheet170KB
- Modified Subjects information and guidelines 201971KB
- Modified subjects review 2019856KB
- Preparation of non-written materials660KB
- Stage 1 moderation and review schedule Semester 2, 2019110KB
- Information Sheet - The preparation and packaging of materials for Stage 1 and Stage 2 Modified subjects Review