Bookings are essential to ensure that you can be accommodated in the venue and that workshop materials are available. Bookings close two working days prior to each workshop, and seven days prior to each video conference.
Follow @saceboard on Twitter for information about the latest workshops and forums on offer.
Instructions and support
- To make a booking, you must log in using your SACE account (e.g. Schools Online) details.
- If you don’t have a SACE account, you will need to create an account.
- Please refer to the guide on creating an account and booking workshops [PDF 423KB].
- For further information or enquiries, please contact Curriculum on +61 8 8372 7557.
- If you have forgotten your password, you can retrieve it by entering your email address. Please contact the Schools Online Support Team on +61 8 8372 7412 if you experience any login or password issues.
- If you are driving to the SACE Board, please refer to the map of free parking in surrounding streets [PDF 115KB].
Access to the ground level on-site car park is one way only from Greenhill Road. If the boom gate is down, please use the access code provided in your booking confirmation email, or press the intercom button to request access.