Stage 2 | Subject Outline | Versions control
Health and Wellbeing
Accredited in November 2019 for teaching at Stage 2 from 2021. This subject replaces Stage 2 Health.
Stage 2 | Subject outline | learning-requirements
The learning requirements summarise the knowledge, skills, and understanding that students are expected to develop and demonstrate through their learning in Stage 2 Health and Wellbeing.
In this subject, students are expected to:
- develop empathetic and ethical understanding of health and wellbeing issues
- apply knowledge and understanding of health and wellbeing concepts to contemporary issues and make informed decisions
- analyse and evaluate health and wellbeing trends and issues in diverse contexts
- plan, create, and undertake action to improve health and wellbeing outcomes individually and collaboratively
- evaluate personal and social action through reflective practice.