Stage 1 | Subject Outline | Versions control
Health and Wellbeing
Accredited in November 2019 for teaching at Stage 1 from 2021. This subject replaces Stage 1 Health.
Stage 1 | Subject outline | learning-requirements
The learning requirements summarise the knowledge, skills, and understanding that students are expected to develop and demonstrate through their learning in Stage 1 Health and Wellbeing.
In this subject, students are expected to:
- develop empathetic and ethical understanding of health and wellbeing issues
- apply knowledge and understanding of health and wellbeing concepts to contemporary issues and make informed decisions
- analyse and reflect on health and wellbeing trends and issues
- take action to improve health and wellbeing outcomes individually or collaboratively
- evaluate and reflect on personal and social action through reflective practice.