Resource | Assessment design criteria | More information | Application
Health and Wellbeing Application
Used primarily in the initiative assessment task.
On this page
AP1 Application of health and wellbeing concepts to contemporary issues
- Productive involvement in health promotion activities/actions
- Linking their actions to improving health outcomes for a target audience.
AP2 (Stage 1 and 2)
AP2 Action to improve health and wellbeing outcomes individually or collaboratively (Stage 1)
AP2 Plan, create, and implement action to improve health and wellbeing outcomes individually or collaboratively (Stage 2)
- This can be actions to improve the student’s own health or other individual or social action at a community level
- Plan (stage 2 only) – students can identify target audience and factors which increase the issue
- Create (stage 2 only) – individual or social action to target the risk factors identified earlier
- Implement (stage 1 & 2)- actively carry out the action either individually or collaboratively.
- to make or produce
- to make or produce (something) : to cause (something new) to exist. : to cause (a particular situation) to exist. : to produce (something new, such as a work of art) by using your talents and imagination.