Web Content Display (Global)
Workshops and meetings
Bookings are essential to ensure that you can be accommodated in the venue and that workshop materials are available. Bookings close two working days prior to each workshop, and seven days prior to each video conference.
Follow @saceboard on Twitter for information about the latest workshops and forums on offer.
|Title||Community Learning Assessor Training Workshop|
Many students participate in a range of programs or sets of activities that are not formally accredited. Self-directed Community Learning interviews provide an opportunity for students to demonstrate evidence of their learning in these programs and activities. Community Learning Assessor training ensures that the evaluation of student evidence collected in an interview follows established guidelines, uses a range of quality assurance processes, and is applied with integrity to ensure valid, reliable, and fair assessment decisions.
During 2019 three opportunities are scheduled at the SACE Board for teachers to be trained as Community Learning Assessors. Priority will be given to teachers who have not previously been trained or who are from schools where there are currently no trained assessors. Please note: funding for TRTs and travel is not available for the Community Learning Assessor Training workshops.
|Community Learning Assessor Training Workshop||7 Jun 2019 9:00AM - 4:00PM||SACE Board Of South Australia (Wayville)||LIVE|| |
|Community Learning Assessor Training Workshop||8 Jul 2019 9:00AM - 4:00PM||SACE Board Of South Australia (Wayville)||LIVE|| |
|Community Learning Assessor Training Workshop||23 Aug 2019 9:00AM - 4:00PM||SACE Board Of South Australia (Wayville)||LIVE|| |
|Community Learning Assessor Training Workshop||2 Sep 2019 9:00AM - 12:30PM||Ravendale Community Sports Centre (Port Lincoln)||LIVE|| |
|Community Learning Assessor Training Workshop||2 Sep 2019 9:00AM - 12:30PM||Commodore on the Park (Mount Gambier)||LIVE|| |
Web Content Display (Global)
Instructions and support
- To make a booking, you must log in using your SACE account (e.g. Schools Online) details.
- If you don't have a SACE account, you will need to create an account.
- Please refer to the guide on creating an account and booking workshops [PDF 423KB].
- For further information or enquiries, please contact Curriculum on +61 8 8372 7557.
- If you have forgotten your password, you can retrieve it by entering your email address. Please contact the Schools Online Support Team on +61 8 8372 7412 if you experience any login or password issues.
- If you are driving to the SACE Board, please refer to the map of free parking in surrounding streets [PDF 115KB].
Access to the ground level on-site car park is one way only from Greenhill Road. If the boom gate is down, please use the access code provided in your booking confirmation email, or press the intercom button to request access.