A range of data about the SACE in South Australia is available on this website, under the following categories.
- Enrolment numbers for Stage 1 and Stage 2 subjects, provided by learning area and school sector, including numbers of schools offering SACE subjects.
- Subject results data, provided by learning area and subject, and including grade distributions for Stage 1 and Stage 2 subjects.
- Number of students who undertook Vocational Education and Training (VET), school-based apprenticeships and community learning.
- Number of applications, grounds for application and types of provisions granted.
- Number of students who successfully completed all requirements of the SACE.
- Number of students who achieved an Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) and/or a TAFE SA selection score.
Please note that the SACE Data website only contains data relating to students from South Australian schools.