Stage 1 | Subject outline | Version control
Accredited in August 2019 for teaching at Stage 1 from 2020.
Stage 1 | Subject outline | Capabilities | Critical and creative thinking
Critical and creative thinking
Students extend and apply their critical and creative thinking capability by, for example:
- planning, designing, reflecting on, analysing, and evaluating outdoor experiences
- applying reflective practice processes for the development of personal and practical skills
- identifying responsibilities and risk-management strategies
- demonstrating problem-solving skills when faced with challenging situations in natural environments
- recognising the impact of humans on the environments in which they are engaging in outdoor activities
- evaluating and developing conservation strategies.