Web Content Display (Global)
Special provisions | SACE Board responsibilities Record-keeping and reporting
The SACE Board maintains records of the reasonable adjustments it approves for Stage 2 external assessments.
SACE records should include:
- the grounds for eligibility
- evidence used to determine eligibility for reasonable adjustments
- any additional consultation with the student and/or the student’s school
- the reasonable adjustment(s) available to the student
- the subjects and assessment task(s) for which adjustments are provided.
The records kept by schools and the SACE Board should enable the SACE Board to monitor the effectiveness of its Special Provisions in Curriculum and Assessment Policy.