Web Content Display (Global)
Special provisions | School responsibilities Record-keeping and reporting
Schools maintain records [DOC 710KB] of the reasonable adjustments provided to students for assessments at Stage 1 and Stage 2.
School records for each student should include:
- the grounds for eligibility
- evidence used to determine eligibility and reasonable adjustments
- consultation undertaken with the student or an associate of the student
- the reasonable adjustment(s) available to the student
- the subjects and assessment task(s) for which adjustments are provided.
The records should enable schools to meet any reporting obligations to sectors and for the ‘Nationally consistent collection of data on school students with disability’ for the purposes of sections 4, 52(3A) and 58A of the Australian Education Regulation 2013.