Global | Stage 1 & Stage 2 | Support Materials | Assessment Task Exemplars with Student Responses
Assessment task exemplars with student responses
Assessment task exemplars with student responses illustrate how to assess students' evidence of learning using the assessment design criteria and performance standards.
Annotations describe what teachers can consider when developing assessment tasks. They also show the evidence of how students' responses meet the specific features of the assessment design criteria.
As individual tasks represent only one part of a full assessment type, any grades provided are illustrative only, based on the individual task.
Documents will continue to be uploaded in this section as they become available.
Assessment Type 1: Practical Skills
- Student response 1 [DOC 5.6MB] PowerPoint response 1 [PPT 3.4MB]
- Student response 2 [DOC 11.9MB]PowerPoint response 2 [PPT 2.8MB]
- Student response 3 [DOC 12.5MB]PowerPoint response 3 [PPT 5.1MB]
- Task 2 - Package design [DOC 46KB]
- Student response 1 [DOC 422KB]
- Task 3 - Mail merge [DOC 48KB]
- Student response 1 [PDF 4.9MB]
- Student response2 [PDF 4.7MB]
- Student response3 [PDF 4.1MB]
Assessment Type 2: Issues Analysis
- Task 1-IA - E-waste [DOC 66KB]
- Student 1 response [DOC 62KB]
- Student 2 response [DOC 56KB]
- Task 2: IA - Privacy and Facebook [DOC 60KB]
- Student response 1 [DOC 148KB]
- Student response 2 [DOC 413KB]