Stage 2 | Subject outline | Version control
For teaching in 2022. Accredited in June 2021. This subject replaces Stage 2 Community Studies B.
Editorial changes may be made during the implementation process.
Stage 2 | Subject outline | Learning requirements
The learning requirements summarise the knowledge, skills, and understanding that students are expected to develop and demonstrate through their learning in Stage 2 Community Connections.
In this subject, students are expected to:
- develop knowledge, skills, and understanding of concepts related to a selected Stage 2 subject
- develop one or more SACE capabilities
- plan, explore and develop strategies to undertake a community application activity
- connect their community application activity to a community context
- consider benefits and future possibilities of the community application activity to the community and themselves
- communicate ideas and insights, solve problems, make decisions, and reflect on personal learning.