Stage 2 | Subject Outline | Version control
For teaching in 2021. Accredited in May 2016 for teaching at Stage 2 from 2018.
Stage 2 | Subject outline | Learning requirements
The learning requirements summarise the knowledge, skills, and understanding that students are expected to develop and demonstrate through their learning in Stage 2 Aboriginal Studies.
In this subject, students are expected to:
- synthesise learning from and with Aboriginal peoples, communities, and other sources of Aboriginal voice
- apply knowledge and understanding of narratives as told by Aboriginal peoples
- deconstruct and analyse how the past influences the present and the future
- deconstruct and analyse experiences that are of significance to Aboriginal peoples and/or communities
- evaluate and reflect on own learning
- work collaboratively to plan and implement informed social action.