All Stage 1 and Stage 2 results are submitted via Schools Online.
To enter results online, all subject teachers need a SACE account.
Principals' delegates can:
- Set up and manage teacher accounts, and approve and send results to the SACE Board using Schools Online.
- Access reports on student results
- Access reports on SACE Schools Data
- See instructional videos below
- Access Schools Online FAQs
- Principal's delegate information booklet [PDF 2.4MB]
- Managing user accounts instruction sheet [PDF 567KB]
If a principal or any other staff member requires access as a principal's delegate in Schools Online, please complete the Schools Online principal's delegate access form [PDF 28KB] and return via email to Schools Online support.
If further assistance is required, please email the Schools Online support or call +61 8 8372 7412 from 8.30 am to 5 pm.