Web Content Display (Global)
Workshops and meetings
Bookings are essential to ensure that you can be accommodated in the venue and that workshop materials are available. Bookings close two working days prior to each workshop, and seven days prior to each video conference.
Follow @saceboard on Twitter for information about the latest workshops and forums on offer.
The SACE Board has reviewed, renewed, and accredited the Stage 2 Music subject outline. A series of workshops are being offered to support the teaching of the Stage 2 Music (Music Studies, Music Explorations, Music Performance - Ensemble, and Music Performance - Solo) in 2019.
The implementation workshop will include:
- an overview of the changes to Music
- the assessment requirements of the subject for Stage 2
- assessment task design
- an overview of the learning and assessment plan approval process
Workshop materials: Teachers are asked to bring a copy of the Board-accredited, draft subject outline to the workshop. Workshop materials will be made available on the Music minisite at the conclusion of the workshops.
Please note: funding for TRTs and travel is not available for the implementation workshops.
Workshops for this program
|Title||Date||Start time||End time||Location||Status||Capacity||Actions|
|Stage 2 Implementation Workshop - Music||26 Jun 2018||9:00AM||12:00PM||SACE Board Of South Australia (Wayville)||FULL|| |
|Stage 2 Implementation Workshop - Music||27 Jun 2018||9:00AM||12:00PM||SACE Board Of South Australia (Wayville)||FULL|| |
|Stage 2 Implementation Workshop - Music||5 Jul 2018||1:00PM||4:00PM||SACE Board Of South Australia (Wayville)||LIVE|| |
|Stage 2 Implementation Workshop - Music||11 Jul 2018||9:00AM||12:00PM||SACE Board Of South Australia (Wayville)||LIVE|| |
|Stage 2 Implementation Workshop - Music - Video Conference, Skype for Business||25 Jul 2018||2:00PM||4:00PM||Video Conference ( Wayville)||LIVE|| |
Web Content Display (Global)
Instructions and support
- To make a booking, you must log in using your SACE account (e.g. Schools Online) details.
- If you don't have a SACE account, you will need to create an account.
- Please refer to the guide on creating an account and booking workshops [PDF 423KB].
- For further information or enquiries, please contact Curriculum on +61 8 8372 7557.
- If you have forgotten your password, you can retrieve it by entering your email address. Please contact the Schools Online Support Team on +61 8 8372 7412 if you experience any login or password issues.
- If you are driving to the SACE Board, please refer to the map of free parking in surrounding streets [PDF 115KB].
Access to the ground level on-site car park is one way only from Greenhill Road. If the boom gate is down, please use the access code provided in your booking confirmation email, or press the intercom button to request access.