Stage 2 in 2022
Stage 2 Psychology is a 20-credit subject.
The topics in Stage 2 Psychology provide the framework for developing integrated programs of learning through which students extend their skills, knowledge, and understanding of the three strands of science.
The three strands of science to be integrated throughout student learning are:
- Science inquiry skills
- Science as a human endeavour
- Science understanding
The topics are:
- Topic 1: Psychology of the Individual
- Topic 2: Psychological Health and Wellbeing
- Topic 3: Organisational Psychology
- Topic 4: Social Influence
- Topic 5: The Psychology of Learning
Students study all five topics.
Combining small classes
Refer to Assessment groups — Stage 2 (Information sheet 1) for information on combining classes to form an assessment group.
For general information about Stage 2 subjects, see Teaching Stage 2.
For workshops, PLATO courses, and Stage 2 assessment panels, see Professional learning.