Stage 1 (1)
Modern History Stage 1
Stage 1 Modern History is a 10-credit subject or a 20-credit subject that consists of the following topics:
- Topic 1: Imperialism
- Topic 2: Decolonisation
- Topic 3: Indigenous peoples
- Topic 4: Social movements
- Topic 5: Revolution
- Topic 6: Elective.
Stage 1 (2)
Each topic includes key ideas and concepts that provide a focus for study.
- For a 10-credit subject, students study two or more topics, one of which may be an elective topic.
- For a 20-credit subject, students study four or more topics, one of which may be an elective topic.
For general information about Stage 1 subjects, see Teaching Stage 1.
For workshops and PLATO courses, see Professional learning.
- There are no files to display.